Tuesday 4 June 2013

June goals!

My goals for the month of June are:



  • Moisturise and seal in sections each evening with finger combing to detangle only
  • Drink > 1.5 L of water a day 


  • Use up at least 1 product
  • Buy no more products!





  • Steam my DCs
  • Protective styling minimum 5 days a week
  • Exercise 5 days a week with at least 2 trips to gym




  • Finally finish Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's Americanah and start on Chinua Achebe's There Was a Country!






    • Will likely be ending my stretch in 1 - 2 weeks so will be back to freshly relaxed hair soon enough...actually not sure how I feel about that. Really enjoying see what my hair looks like at this point - feeling my first tight coil actually made me squeal! But at the same time the density of the new growth especially at the back of my head is getting slightly taxing, especially as I want to up my exercise regimen....but we shall see!

      Good luck achieving all your goals!!


      No comments:

      Post a Comment