Weekly Wash day -
- Prepoo with oils like mix of coconut oil, JCBO and shea butter ( will sometimes use conditioner) on any new growth and hair. Either with heat or before going to gym.
- Shampoo with Keracare hydrating detangling or Elasta QP Conditioning Creme or ORS Invigorating
- Every 4 weeks will shampoo with Keracare 1st Lather Shampoo or ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo
- Green tea rinse followed by moisturising conditioner (Herbal Essences or Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment
- Will occasionally use Aphogee 2 min reconstructor for some protein
- Deep condition with heat (newly purchased steamer has been used once already!) Keracare humecto/ORS Replenishing Conditioner/ORS Nourishing conditioner
- Apply Organics Leave-in liquid mayo and seal with Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum
- Blow dry on cool/Air dry with edges under a scarf
Moisturise and Seal nightly -
- If got lots of new growth will moisturise that and massage in well (still working out what works best!)
- Moisturise length of hair with Elasta QP Mango butter and olive oil
- Seal with ORS Vital Oils
- Sleep with hair covered!
Relax new growth minimum of every 10 weeks
Try and keep my hair in buns as much as possible.....newly discovered the fun of head scarves for adding a bit of variety which I'm loving!